Monday, October 5, 2015

Kris Jenner BLASTS Caitlyn after Vanity Fair interview - 'he can go f*** himself'


Kris Jenner said Caitlyn Jenner "can go f*** himself" after reading her explosive Vanity Fair interview earlier this year.
In scenes aired on Keeping Up With The Kardashians this weekend, the family matriarch hit out at her ex-husband following comments made about their marriage.

 
Kris hits out at Caitlyn in the episode
After reading the article - which saw Caitlyn unveiled after her transition into life as a woman - Kris sobbed to her daughter Kim.
The family react to Caitlyn's Vanity Fair cover Khloe said: "I'm not going to be fully supportive if she's not fully supportive of mom...
"I'm not rewarding bad behaviour and how she disrespects mom. I'm not supporting you - you don't support us."
More recently, Kris has opened up about the first time she met Caitlyn - and admitted she finds it "weird" how she has the same voice as Bruce.

The family weren't totally impressed
She told Randy Andy host Andy Cohen: "I walked in and I remember looking around, like, looking anywhere else. Like, look what you've done with the place!
"I didn't know what to say. And then when I looked at her I thought wow, you know, she looks really good."