Thursday, October 8, 2015

Watch Khloe Kardashian stretch in skimpy black swimsuit ahead of workout.

Khloe left nothing to the imagination

 
The star stretched up before the workout
Posting the clip on her website khloewithak.com, she titled it: "Get acquainted with my St. Barths Booty."
And we sure did.
She said: "I went for a run in my bathing suit and Nikes, but while I was stretching, Joyce Bonelli (my makeup artist/BFF) and Hrush (my Armenian goddess makeup artist), kept urging me to do a little photo shoot and they just started snapping away lol. Just a 5 minute shoot but I got way, way into it!"

KHLOEWITHAK
Khloe shows off her toned behind
But Khloe isn't the only one stripping off, and she kept up perfectly with her sister Kourtney in this clip - as her older sibling posed NAKED in a smouldering nude shoot.
The reality TV star flashed her famous bum as she lay down naked as part of a new series of snaps from artist Brian Bowen Smith.
The Metallic Life series has been unveiled in Vanity Fair, and Kourtney's picture will leave her fans swooning as she lies in the buff with a haunting effect over the image.